"Stay Thirsty My Friends" - Memorial Day Sermon
Topic: Special Sermon Passage: Psalm 63:1–63:11, Matthew 5:6, Revelation 7:16–7:17
Please join us this Sunday morning at 10:30 for our Memorial Day Service.
COVID Concerns & Social Distancing Protocols:
1) If you or any member of your household has a fever or any other COVID-19 symptoms, or if you are a member of an “at-risk” group, we request that you join us from the comfort of your home through our Facebook live feed or our website later in the day when the recording of the service is available.
2) Please sit in an open pew by physical household. This will reduce the chances of spreading germs, but also make more room for other families to attend. We are limiting attendance to 50% of normal capacity to maintain social-distancing. Two different households may share a pew as long as a minimum distance of 6’ is maintained in between them.
3) Children are not the easiest people to always control, but please make every effort to keep your child(ren) with you. All watering fountains have been turned off, but water is available in the kitchen using disposable cups. Parents should bring their own toys for their child(ren) to play with, and not share them with other children.
4) Hand sanitizer is available. Please use it. Additionally, bottles of germicide/sanitizer are located in the sanctuary, each open bathroom, and in the nursery area. If they need to be used, please spray the affected area, and let it air dry (the chemical needs to work for several minutes and it is not meant to be wiped off). As always, keep chemicals out of the reach of children.
5) Tithing and offerings are graciously accepted. They may either be placed in the offering plate after the service on the way out OR you can visit our website which has a secure link to a reputable Giving application where debit/credit cards and direct drafts can be made. These can be reoccurring or one-time transactions and the giver may change their preferences at any time. We appreciate your support and your involvement in God’s work here on Earth. You do make a difference!
While every effort will be made to ensure a clean safe environment on which to worship, attendees come at their own risk. Please minimize the risk of bug and virus transmission by respecting our self-distancing protocols and applying an abundance of common sense. We welcome your safe participation.